1. A $75 non-refundable deposit is due for registration. All balances are due and all fees are considered paid-in-full and non-refundable at check-in.
2. Campers may change their camp or session one time at no cost. There is a $25 processing fee for each additional camp/session change.
3. If a camper cancels before camp begins, any balance above the $75 non-refundable deposit may be refunded. The $75 deposit and/or remaining camp fee…
- may be transferred to another camper’s deposit or fee.
- may be kept on file to be applied to another summer camp session through the next year’s summer camp program, after which time the deposit is absorbed by Camp Io-Dis-E-Ca.
4. Campers who cancel for specific health concerns before their Camp session begins are fully refunded, save a $25 processing fee.
5. Campers who go home early for health reasons will receive a pro-rated discount for a future camp session to be used through the next year’s summer camp program.
6. Campers who go home early for behavioral or disciplinary reasons forfeit their camp fee and no refunds or credits will apply.