Regarding the Coronavirus Pandemic, if Camp Io-Dis-E-Ca cancels summer camp sessions, full refunds may be requested. An online form will be available for you to request your refund. Due to the potential impact of widespread cancellations, we ask that you prayerfully consider donating your existing deposit and/or fee to Camp Io-Dis-E-Ca to ensure our mission is able to continue through these difficult times. If your family’s livelihood has been significantly impacted by the Coronavirus Pandemic, we wish to work with you to directly to get you a refund.
1. A $75 non-refundable deposit is due for registration. All balances are due and all fees are considered paid-in-full and non-refundable at check-in.
2. Campers may change their camp or session one time at no cost. There is a $25 processing fee for each additional camp/session change.
3. If a camper cancels before camp begins, any balance above the $75 non-refundable deposit may be refunded. The $75 deposit and/or remaining camp fee…
- may be transferred to another camper’s deposit or fee.
- may be kept on file to be applied to another summer camp session through the next year’s summer camp program, after which time the deposit is absorbed by Camp Io-Dis-E-Ca.
4. Campers who cancel for specific health concerns are fully refunded, save a $25 processing fee.
5. Campers who go home early for health reasons will receive a pro-rated discount for a future camp session to be used through the next year’s summer camp program.
6. Campers who go home early for behavioral or disciplinary reasons forfeit their camp fee and no refunds or credits will apply.